This week’s Spin Cycle topic is laughter, so here is a list of things I think are funny:
- The Princess Bride (No more rhymes now, I mean it! Anybody want a peanut?)
- Airplane (We have clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What’s our vector, Victor?)
- This clean joke: So there were two muffins in an oven, and one muffin turns to the other and says, “Wow, it’s hot in here!” and the other muffin says, “OH MY GOD, IT’S A TALKING MUFFIN!!!”
- The book Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. Pure genius.
- These television shows: Flight of the Conchords, Arrested Development, Futurama.
I am such a child.